There are many different environments in marketing which will influence how successful a product will be. With a well rounded marketing plan, and taking into account the many different aspects of the environment any product can have a chance at success. The air blade fits extremely well into the macro business analysis. Aspects such as trends technology, economic, natural area, cultural Will domestic will be discussed . Every area in the macro business environment is important. In this day and age technology plays a big role in this role.
In terms of BIB it is essential. The air blade is new and one of a kind. There are no other products in the market quite like it and for that reason it has a big technological impact. It is more efficient more hygienic than any hand dryer on the market. For this reason the air blade is at the top Of the food chain in terms Of technology and has a great chance of completely taking over the market The air blade”Making everyday products better” and in this particular area Tyson aims to be at the top. Probably its greatest advantage over any other product is its technology.
The fact that the air blade is more efficient and cleaner than any other product proves that it has an edge over any other competitor. Since the air blade is such a high competitor all other companies in this market are going to have to change how they make their product so that the air blade doesn’t become a complete monopoly and put everyone out of business. There are a few uncertainties is this day and age. There are updated products coming out every day and the key is to make one so well that no one else will make an attempt. The Tyson is so new and well made its almost ahead of its time.
There are no products like it and for that reason, it is certain that the air blade will be a success. In this particular area there are few trends going on. People have been using hand towels for so many years and no new trend have developed. We are now looking to develop a new trend. The demand for an efficient and cost effective product is at hand. Using high labor and cutting down trees to dry off hands is no longer an option. There are more people coming into the world every day a solution is needed to keep up with the demand .
A new efficient and low maintenance product will set the new trend for a lifetime. Scenario planning for the technological aspect will is that there are advances being made every day. The whole fact that the air blade is so new even, if a better product come out which is highly unlikely the market is so small that it will likely not be affected too much. On the other hand, if nothing new id developed then the air blade will take over. For an environmental standpoint and looking at the natural and physical aspects of Tyson the air blade is a great product.
Using renewable energy and earning to work more efficiently is now a new priority. The air blade is so advanced that its motor dries hands quickly and efficiently without heating, saving energy and resources. A high powered stream that is unheated saves 80% compared to not heating the air saves. Since the air blade uses a high-powered stream it saves us from having to cut down trees. Cutting down trees takes time and effort. As well as delivery and balancing the budget. It is a waste of time to use this solution any longer. Saving trees will also be better for the environment.
In the future energy conservation we be one of the top issues. Products that are echo friendly will be applauded. The air blade is a new environmentally friendly solution which will make it so attractive to buy. The scenario for the air blade is that if energy continues to be cheap and available. The air blade may not take off as expected. But if energy becomes scarce then saving energy will become more important and be seen as serous issue. Energy conservation has around a 70% chance of being the major issue, while plentiful energy has only a 30% chance.
These numbers are an estimate based on news reports and scientific studies. As a result this shows that energy conservation is becoming more urgent. In terms of a demographic scenario the air blade will take off and become extremely popular as the worlds population grows demanding new and more efficient solutions to everyday life.